Wha?

A blog covering all aspect of Tony Stark's character -- the good, the bad, and the awesome.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Comment Crazy

So, I love comments. I love discussion. I put this site up on Blogger because I loved the customizability and the openness of it, but for some reason I can't reply to any comments. It was a little pet peeve, but I figured if I wanted to have discussions, I could have them on the LiveJournal feed.

But then I realized that the LJ feed only keeps the five most recent posts, meaning that any comments I might get on those posts are lost to the Internets forever. It's rather frustrating.

So what I've gone ahead and done is made a LiveJournal community for the blog~ It's open to every one to post their own articles, comment on anything I've posted here, or to make suggestions.

I'm not saying you have to post on the comm if you want to make a comment, I'm just begging you all not to post on the LJ Feed, seeing as the comments will be deleted with time.

Thanks everyone for putting up with the weirdness, and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment